When your Indianapolis property requires mold remediation or testing, rely on the experts at Integrity Carpet Care, LLC to do the job right. Call us today at (317) 730-2570 to find out more about mold removal as well as the other biohazard cleanup services we offer. You can also fill out our online form to request a consultation and quote.
How Does Integrity Carpet Care, LLC Handle Mold Removal?
- After identifying the mold-affected areas of the building, our staff collects and tests samples to determine the extent of the problem.
- Once the results come back from the lab and we know which strains are present, a decision can be made to either perform specialized cleaning or to safely demolish and remove all of the affected materials.
- In the case where the mold was caused by flooding or leaks, we start with water damage restoration to dry out the area.
- Then the work of cleaning and removing the mold from furnishings and building materials begins. Our professionally trained cleaners follow the strictest standards to ensure that mold spores do not spread any further.
Get a Free Quote
What Are the Health Concerns Surrounding Mold?
According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, reactions to inhaling or touching molds are common and can be immediate or delayed. Exposure to mold can irritate the eyes, skin, nose, throat, and lungs. Some common symptoms include:
- Runny nose
- Red eyes
- Skin rash
- Worsening asthmatic episodes for those with asthma
Don’t take chances with your indoor air quality and health; contact Integrity Carpet Care, LLC today at (317) 730-2570 to discuss mold removal in your Indianapolis home or workplace. You can rest easier knowing that you are working with experienced professionals who have your best interests at heart.
In addition to mold remediation, our biohazard cleanup services also includes trauma scene cleanup.